Corporate team volunteering is a great way to build teams, develop individuals and make a real difference in your community.
We call these Good Team Building Days. They do more than build teams. Working with us, to develop a community project, lets your business invest in the communities you work in. You will develop leadership skills whilst building a happy, motivated workforce.
We work with businesses, from some of the largest in the UK to local SMEs, to develop and deliver their team volunteering. We are unique, providing a bespoke service that meets the needs of the volunteering business whilst maximising the impact for the community organisations we support.
Our Good Team Building Days include:
- Written project plans and risk assessments
- Delivery of Good Team Building Days for any size of team
- On-site support from experienced team facilitators
- Accompanied site visits to host organisations with your team leaders
- Health and safety, team briefings and first aid support
- Tools and materials to complete projects delivered to site
- Training for team leaders
- Access to our available opportunities list including a range of activities in community and education settings
Why Work with Us?
Positive change in our communities is at the heart of what we do. By getting involved you can expect that:
- You will deliver a sustainable impact in your community
- Your involvement will be a catalyst for other community investment
- Your skills and time will enable communities to develop and help themselves
Working with Participate will provide tangible benefits for your business. Through a partnership with us you can expect that:
- You will demonstrate commitment to your community, clients and staff
- You will build strong relationships with your community and clients
- There will be a positive impact on your businesses productivity, skills and team working
Working with Participate is a competitive way to develop your workforce. You can expect to:
- Develop leadership skills and opportunities to explore new ways of working
- Increase staff loyalty and motivation through positive experiences
- Enhances staff awareness of communities in which you operate
- Build strong staff working relationships
Whether it’s too deliver your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) or to give back to your community through a team volunteering away day, click below:
‘Working on projects with Participate is such a joy! We love seeing the positive impact on our local community, and we see the benefits of taking part in a team challenge when we get back to the office. But most of all, we have fun!’
‘Participate have provided us with opportunities for team volunteering and individual volunteering and almost 200 colleagues have been involved. Together we have created community allotments, built sensory school gardens, painted community buildings, wrapped Christmas presents for under privileged children and delivered workshops to aspiring social entrepreneurs. Working with Participate enables Morrisons to make a valuable contribution to the community around our head office’.
‘It was an emotional moment when I stepped into the back garden – a bit like these TV make over programmes!’