Corporate team volunteering is a great way to build teams, develop individuals and make a real difference in your community.
At Participate we work with some of the largest companies in the UK to develop and deliver their team volunteering. We are unique, providing a bespoke service that meets the needs of the volunteering organisation whilst maximising the impact for the community organisations we support.
Our Service Includes
- Providing access to our team challenges opportunities list which will include a range of activities in community and education settings
- Delivery of team challenges days for any size of team
- Accompanied site visits to host organisations with team leaders
- Written team challenge briefs and site plans (where available)
- Planning of projects, fundraising support and ordering materials
- Access to our bank of tools delivered to site
- Health and safety, risk assessment, team briefings and on site first aid support
- Training for team leaders
- On-site support from experienced team facilitators
Why Work with Us?
Impact on people’s lives – This is at the heart of what we do. By getting involved you can expect the following outcomes:
- You can deliver a sustainable impact on a community
- Your involvement can be a catalyst for other investment and community initiatives
- Your staff sharing their skills and time enables communities to help themselves
Impact on your business – As part of your wider Corporate Social Responsibility programme, working with Participate can help you boost your profile as a socially responsible business. A partnership can help you:
- Demonstrate commitment to your community, clients and staff
- Increase employee loyalty and pride
- A positive impact on your businesses productivity, skills base and team working
Impact on your employees – Working with Participate on your employee supported volunteering is a competitive way to develop your workforce. We can work with you to ensure any volunteering aligns with your organisations objectives as well as leadership and development objectives. Benefits to staff:
- Develop leadership skills and opportunities to explore new ways of working
- Increase staff loyalty and motivation through positive experiences
- Enhances staff awareness of communities in which you operate
‘Working on projects with Participate is such a joy! We love seeing the positive impact on our local community, and we see the benefits of taking part in a team challenge when we get back to the office. But most of all, we have fun!’
‘Participate have provided us with opportunities for team volunteering and individual volunteering and almost 200 colleagues have been involved. Together we have created community allotments, built sensory school gardens, painted community buildings, wrapped Christmas presents for under privileged children and delivered workshops to aspiring social entrepreneurs. Working with Participate enables Morrisons to make a valuable contribution to the community around our head office’.
‘It was an emotional moment when I stepped into the back garden – a bit like these TV make over programmes!’